With its revolutionary design and easy application, Furanflex has deservingly won several awards.
Furanflex has won several awards and with good reason. It’s guaranteed for 25 years and is especially good when faced with an unusual shaped chimney or very wide flues. Furanflex will mould itself to completely fill a square flue thus maximizing its cross sectional area.
The liners come in every shape and size and are made of a glass fibre reinforced thermosetting resin composite. Once set, Furanflex is stronger than steel and unlike steel it will not corrode. It is highly heat resistant to 400 degrees centigrade, only 3mm thick and there are no joints, thus ensuring a gas tight finish (certified to 200 pascals) making Furanflex not only a fantastic product but a very safe one too.
Installation is very straightforward; the job can nearly always be done without any demolition or disruption to your building – you can watch a typical installation, here.
To view and installation have a look at this video
• Ideal for gas fires, condensing boiler flues, wide inglenook fireplaces, oil heating chimneys
• Follows the exact path of individual chimneys with varying diameters within a single chimney
• Corrosion resistant
• Maintains flue size and minimizes the need for fan assistance
• The thin wall and smooth inner surface of a Furanflex liner maximizes flue draught
• Quick, clean non-invasive installation
• Certified to all the latest industry standards, giving you safety and peace of mind
FURANFLEX LONDON: We line Furanflex in Prime central London, Kensington and Chelsea, Westminster, The City, Hammersmith and Fulham, Camden, Brent, Islington, Richmond, Wandsworth, Barking and Dagenham, Barnet, Bexley, Bromley, Croydon, Ealing, Enfield, Greenwich, Hackney, Haringey, Harrow, Havering, Hillingdon, Hounslow, Kingston upon Thames, Lambeth, Lewisham, Merton, Newham, Redbridge, Southwark, Sutton, Tower Hamlets and Waltham Forest.
To find out whether Furanflex chimney lining is suitable for your home, call us on 0800 681 6015 or drop us a line.